5 Reasons to Choose MVP
Finding the right Medicare provider is an important decision. Here are 5 reasons why our members picked MVP for their Medicare needs.
- Committed, personal service team to help you manage your membership.
- Free SilverSneakers® gym membership. See details below.
- 22,000+ qualified doctors and hospitals to choose from. Find your doctor.
- $75 gift card for staying current with yearly exams, tests, and screenings. See details below.
- Low or no co-pays on many popular prescriptions. Find your prescriptions.
Plus, all of our HMO-POS and PPO plans are rated 4.5 out of 5 Stars overall by Medicare and ranked “Best Medicare Plan” by U.S. News & World Report.
Enjoy these benefits and more with MVP’s HMO-POS and PPO Medicare Advantage plans
When it comes to your health and well-being, consider MVP a valuable asset and partner. Here are some benefits that come with every Medicare Advantage plan—at no added cost to you!
myVisitNowSM – 24/7 Online Doctor Visits
Our 24/7 online doctor visits allow you to see and talk to a physician via video, using your smart phone, tablet or home computer. Perfect for after hours or when you’re traveling.
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Get help with common issues—like colds and flu or infections— when you can’t get to your doctor
- Online video visits are private and secure
Hearing aid coverage
With your TruHearing® Hearing Aid Benefit, you pay only $499 – $999 per ear, plus get three follow-up visits with an in-network provider for fitting and adjustments. Get more details.
SilverSneakers® gym membership
Designed exclusively for Medicare-eligible adults, the popular SilverSneakers fitness program gives you a free gym membership at a SilverSneakers location to:
- Enjoy classes and programs, and use equipment at safe, friendly fitness centers.
- Benefit from fun group exercise to increase strength and flexibility.
- Talk with on-site staff who are ready to help you meet your wellness goals.
- Keep exercising when traveling – SilverSneakers and partner locations, like Curves and LA Fitness, are found all over the country!
- Exercise at home or on the go with a SilverSneakers® Steps kit (choose from general fitness, walking, strength or yoga kits).
Visit www.silversneakers.com or call MVP at 1-800-324-3899 to find a location near you!
$75 Wellness Rewards program
Get $75 just for taking care of yourself. Stay current with your yearly exams, tests and screenings and we’ll send you a $75 gift card.
24/7 Nurse Advice Line for round-the-clock support
Speak with a nurse who can help you with information and resources about prevention and wellness, treatments, chronic conditions, and other health topics or concerns. Listen to selections from an audio library of more than 400 prerecorded messages on general health topics.
Manage health issues with help from MVP
Get extra support if you are living with a physical or mental health concern. MVP has free, confidential programs to help you get the care you need, understand your treatment options, and make the most of your benefits when you are living with a chronic condition or with a newly diagnosed issue that you are having trouble managing, such as: asthma, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder (COPD), depression (managed by Beacon Health Options), diabetes, heart failure, and lower back pain.
Free MVP Living Well programs
Discover some of the many MVP health education and physical activity classes, free or discounted to all MVP members, held at locations throughout our communities:
- Brain fitness
- Preventing diabetes
- Eating healthier and reducing stress
- Self care tips
- Deep breathing techniques
And include such activity classes as:
- Zumba(R) Gold
- Gentle Yoga Moves
- MVP Dance Moves
- Tai Chi
- Line and Contra Dancing
- Drums Alive
Free house call to evaluate your health
Say yes to a free MVP-Matrix Medical home visit, an important part of your membership, and the chance to discuss your health in detail in the comfort of your own home. A nurse practitioner will make a house call to evaluate your current health situation. Studies show that MVP members who take advantage of these home visits:
- Have lower medical expenses
- Have fewer hospital admissions
- Feel more informed and in charge of their health
- Are more satisfied with their health plan
The information you discuss during the visit is shared with your doctor. Working together, we can help you take steps now to prevent health issues later.
Medication Review Program offers peace of mind
Connect with an MVP pharmacist over the phone for a half-hour to review all of your medications and check to be sure they are working well together with no potentially harmful combinations of drugs. Together you will:
- Review the drugs you are taking and why
- Discuss lower-cost alternatives and if they are available and appropriate for you
- Identify potential dangers you might experience when mixing drugs
- Consider over-the-counter drugs and supplements, such as vitamins
myMVP mobile app lets you take MVP with you
Even when you’re on the go, this free mobile app lets you find a doctor, search your claims, access your ID card and more. Learn more.
Call our expert Medicare team:
1-800-324-3899 TTY: 1-800-662-1220
Monday – Friday, 8 am – 8 pm Eastern Time.
Or call the MVP Medicare Customer Care Center Monday – Friday, 8 am – 8 pm
1-800-665-7924 (TTY: 1-800-662-1220).
From October 1 – February 14, call us every day from 8 am – 8 pm.