- All pages on this site are compliant with the Web-Xact guidelines.
- All pages on this site is WCAG approved, complying with all priority 1, 2, and 3 guidelines of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
- All pages on this site are Section 508 approved, complying with all of the U.S. Federal Government Section 508 Guidelines.
- All pages on this site validate as XHTML 1.0 Transitional.
- All pages on this site use structured semantic markup. H2 tags are used for main titles, H3 tags for subtitles.
- Many links have title attributes which describe the link in greater detail, unless the text of the link already fully describes the target (such as the headline of an article).
- Links are written to make sense out of context.
- All content images used in this site include descriptive ALT attributes. Purely decorative graphics include null ALT attributes.
- Complex images include LONGDESC attributes or inline descriptions to explain the significance of each image to non-visual readers.
- This site uses cascading style sheets for visual layout.
- This site uses only relative font sizes, compatible with the user-specified “text size” option in visual browsers.
- If your browser or browsing device does not support style sheets at all, the content of each page is still readable.
For your convenience, you can also call:
1-800-324-3899 TTY: 1-800-662-1220
Experienced MVP Medicare Products Advisors are available Monday – Friday, 8 am – 8 pm Eastern Time.
Or call the MVP Medicare Customer Care Center Monday – Friday, 8 am – 8 pm at 1-800-665-7924 (TTY: 1-800-662-1220).
From October 1 – February 14, call us every day from 8 am – 8 pm.